Our goals are to :
To increase the job and career prospects for our graduates in the marketplace.
To improve the marketability of our graduates in the wine and spirit fields.
- Provide current practical wine and spirit programs that enable students to acquire competency in their selected technical field.
- Use practical learning strategies based on good practice and current industry norms.
- Maintain a system that allows the student broader opportunities for interactive learning
- Assess student learning to improve student performance and align teaching material with industry practices and trends.
- Co-operate and partner with other institutions that enhance the professional and hospitality industry.